Do you know the best of Tanzania Mbeya Town attractions? There are many tourist attractions in Mbeya area. Many tourist and Natives don’t know that Mbeya has some unknown tourist venues.
On this page therefore, I’m happy to take you hand in hand to all the best places while on your visit to Mbeya City.
• There are game watching safaris, and also trout fishing in the mountains to the south. There are efforts to widen tourism beyond animal and wild game viewing, which can best be done in Madibila and Rujewa.
• Mbeya is the best place in Tanzania for hiking and forest walking; which is aided by the cooler climate, friendly villages and pure clear water in the river catchments.
Well-defined hiking trails have been established to enable hikers to reach the elevated areas and bio-diverse highlands, although the trails need to be properly mapped.
For self-sufficient hikers, some of the best, and least known trekking in Africa is in the Poroto Mountains around the small town of Tukuyu.
• Botanical excursions are also promoted, due to the presence of the natural flower garden at Kitulo.
This area in Tanzania has some world famous natural attractions .
They include Mining, Tourism, Agriculture, Fishing and Forestry which are the most lucrative economic sectors. You can take your pick from various options available which can suit yourself.
Tanzania is also considered to be the friendliest nation in the world because of its warm locales.
OTHER TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN TANZANIA
• The Serengeti, Northern Tanzania
The Serengeti National Park offers the absolute classic African safari setting.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Northern Tanzania
Africa is known as one of the best destinations for adventure travel, and what can be more adventurous than hiking up the world's tallest free-standing mountain?
Zanzibar is one of Tanzania's top destinations because of its fascinating past and its incredible beaches.
• Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Northern Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation area borders the Serengeti in northern Tanzania and includes the world's largest crater which acts as a natural enclosure for almost every species of wildlife found in East Africa.
The Selous, Southern Tanzania The Selous is Africa's largest reserve
• Mahale Mountains, Western Tanzania
Mahale was the research base for a team of Japanese anthropologists for several decades.
• Tarangire National Park, Northen Tanzania
Tarangire is a popular day trip for those following a standard northern safari itinerary, but its baobab dotted landscape and numerous dry river beds are worth much more time.
Katavi has all the credentials of being a top wildlife destination in Africa. It is teeming with animals, beautiful and unspoiled.
• Ruaha National Park, Southern Tanzania
Ruaha is remote, large, and full of wildlife -- especially elephants. There are also lions, cheetah, leopard, lots of kudu and almost every other African mammal you'd like to see.
• Mafia Island, East Coast (Indian Ocean
With less than 1000 visitors per year, Mafia Island is an undiscovered Tanzanian gem. It has a rich history, and a strong Swahili culture unspoilt by tourism.
What’s your favourite tourist venue in Mbeya Area? Have you ever visited any of Mbeya hot places? Do you have any comment about Mbeya places of attractions? Is your favorite place of entertainment listed on this site? Are you an owner of any tourist venue in this area? I’m happy to inform you that, I can add your comment on this page no matter how small it is. If you have any picture of Mbeya area, I will b e happy to add it on this site. "Post Your Comment Here!"
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.