Are you searching for Tanzania Kahama Town Attractions? Do you know of any tourist attraction in this area area of Tanzania? On this site therefore, I will take you to all the best places you shouldn’t miss while on your visit to this area in Tanzania.
This area in Tanzania has some world famous natural attractions .
They include Mining, Tourism, Agriculture, Fishing and Forestry which are the most lucrative economic sectors. You can take your pick from various options available which can suit yourself.
Tanzania is also considered to be the friendliest nation in the world because of its warm locales.
The landmarks in the town of Kahama or near its borders, include the following:-
• The headquarters of Kahama District Administration
• The offices of Kahama Town Council
• Kahama Central Market
• A branch of Azania Bank
• A branch of National Bank of Commerce
• Kahama Mining Corporation Limited (KMCL) - An underground gold mine operated by Barrick Gold, a Canadian mining company.
• Kahama General Hospital
• Kahama Airport
• The Dodoma-Bukoba Highway - The highway passes through town in a northwest to southeast direction.
• Northern Kahama Game Reserve - A national park located about 40 kilometres (25 mi), by road, north of the town of Kahama
OTHER TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN TANZANIA
• The Serengeti, Northern Tanzania The Serengeti National Park offers the absolute classic African safari setting.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Northern Tanzania Africa is known as one of the best destinations for adventure travel, and what can be more adventurous than hiking up the world's tallest free-standing mountain?
• Zanzibar, East CoastZanzibar is one of Tanzania's top destinations because of its fascinating past and its incredible beaches.
• Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Northern Tanzania The Ngorongoro Conservation area borders the Serengeti in northern Tanzania and includes the world's largest crater which acts as a natural enclosure for almost every species of wildlife found in East Africa.
• b>The Selous, Southern Tanzania The Selous is Africa's largest reserve, a world heritage site, and not as crowded as the Serengeti.
• Mahale Mountains, Western Tanzania Mahale was the research base for a team of Japanese anthropologists for several decades.
• Tarangire National Park, Northen Tanzania Tarangire is a popular day trip for those following a standard northern safari itinerary, but its baobab dotted landscape and numerous dry river beds are worth much more time.
• Katavi, Western Tanzania Katavi has all the credentials of being a top wildlife destination in Africa. It is teeming with animals, beautiful and unspoiled.
• Ruaha National Park, Southern Tanzania Ruaha is remote, large, and full of wildlife -- especially elephants. There are also lions, cheetah, leopard, lots of kudu and almost every other African mammal you'd like to see.
• Mafia Island, East Coast (Indian Ocean With less than 1000 visitors per year, Mafia Island is an undiscovered Tanzanian gem. It has a rich history, and a strong Swahili culture unspoilt by tourism.
Do you know of any tourist attractions in this area? What is your favorite place in Kahama town? Though I try my best to visit all the best places in Tanzania and especially in Kahama , I’m sure that you as a native of this area, you must be having other places that are not mentioned on this page. If you know of any place that is not mentioned on this page, write about it, I will be happy to add it on my site. If you have any picture of this place, I will also add it here for free.
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.