What are your favorite Arusha Tanzania Attractions? Do you have where to go for a tour in this area of Arusha - Tanzania? On this page therefore, I‘m happy to show you all the best places in Arusha area.
This area in Tanzania has some world famous natural attractions . They include Mining, Tourism, Agriculture, Fishing and Forestry which are the most lucrative economic sectors. You can take your pick from various options available which can suit yourself.
Tanzania is also considered to be the friendliest nation in the world because of its warm locales.
OTHER TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN TANZANIA
• The Serengeti, Northern Tanzania The Serengeti National Park offers the absolute classic African safari setting.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Northern TanzaniaAfrica is known as one of the best destinations for adventure travel, and what can be more adventurous than hiking up the world's tallest free-standing mountain?
• Zanzibar, East Coast Zanzibar is one of Tanzania's top destinations because of its fascinating past and its incredible beaches.
• Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Northern TanzaniaThe Ngorongoro Conservation area borders the Serengeti in northern Tanzania and includes the world's largest crater which acts as a natural enclosure for almost every species of wildlife found in East Africa.
• The Selous, Southern Tanzania The Selous is Africa's largest reserve, a world heritage site, and not as crowded as the Serengeti.
• Mahale Mountains, Western Tanzania Mahale was the research base for a team of Japanese anthropologists for several decades.
• Tarangire National Park, Northen Tanzania Tarangire is a popular day trip for those following a standard northern safari itinerary, but its baobab dotted landscape and numerous dry river beds are worth much more time.
• Katavi, Western Tanzania Katavi has all the credentials of being a top wildlife destination in Africa. It is teeming with animals, beautiful and unspoiled.
• Ruaha National Park, Southern Tanzania Ruaha is remote, large, and full of wildlife -- especially elephants. There are also lions, cheetah, leopard, lots of kudu and almost every other African mammal you'd like to see.
• Mafia Island, East Coast (Indian OceanWith less than 1000 visitors per year, Mafia Island is an undiscovered Tanzanian gem. It has a rich history, and a strong Swahili culture unspoilt by tourism.
Is your favorite attraction in arusha district listed at this page? Do you want to add a page at this site? Don’t fear I will not charge you for advertising on this page. Do you have a picture or photo? We can add it as well for free. "Post Your Comment Here!"