Are you looking for Kenya Embu Town Attractions? Do you know that Embu attractions are not tapped? Are you searching for tourist attractions in Embu city? Don’t forget to visit Embu area. On this page therefore, I’m happy to show you all the best places you shouldn’t miss while on your vacation in this area.
Many of Kenya's main tourist attractions can be found in the great outdoors, such as its enticing beaches, although the real stars of the show are most likely to be animals. Indeed, Kenya is one of the best places in Africa to see wildlife in abundance. While you may want to see all the tourist attractions in this area, stand warned that the following attractions shouldn’t be missed.
OTHER KENYA TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
• The Masai Mara If you want to see the 'big five' in one morning, Masai Mara in western Kenya is the place to be.
• Lamu Lamu is one of Kenya's oldest towns, settled by the Swahili about 700 years ago.
• Lake Nakuru National Park Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flocks of flamingos that enjoy the alkaline waters of this shallow soda lake.
• Mount Kenya Mount Kenya is Africa's second highest peak.
• Amboseli National Park Amboseli is a popular park with breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro (in Tanzania).
• Lake Turkana The lunar landscape around Lake Turkana, a northern Rift Valley lake in Kenya, is a true spectacle.).
• Tsavo National ParkTsavo National Park is split into Tsavo East and Tsavo West. The Tsavo parks are vast and the landscape is wild.
• Malindi and Lamu Malindi is a small town, but the beaches that surround it make it one of Kenya's top attractions.
• Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs National Reserves Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs are 3 Reserves bordering one another in the dry landscape of North Central Kenya
What’s your favorite place in Embu City? Do you have place of attraction in Embu that is not mentioned on this page? If you know of any place that is good for tourists in Embu city, I will be happy to add it on this page for future visitors. What you do is to write and paste your information in the following box.