Are you searching for Kenya Busia Town Attractions? If you think that there are no tourist attractions in Busia city, you are deceiving yourself. There are many attractions in this area. On this page therefore, allow me to walk you hand in hand.
Many of Kenya's main tourist attractions can be found in the great outdoors, such as its enticing beaches, although the real stars of the show are most likely to be animals. Indeed, Kenya is one of the best places in Africa to see wildlife in abundance. While you may want to see all the tourist attractions in this area, stand warned that the following attractions shouldn’t be missed.
OTHER KENYA TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
• The Masai Mara If you want to see the 'big five' in one morning, Masai Mara in western Kenya is the place to be.
• Lamu Lamu is one of Kenya's oldest towns, settled by the Swahili about 700 years ago.
• Lake Nakuru National Park Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flocks of flamingos that enjoy the alkaline waters of this shallow soda lake.
• Mount Kenya Mount Kenya is Africa's second highest peak.
• Amboseli National Park Amboseli is a popular park with breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro (in Tanzania).
• Lake Turkana The lunar landscape around Lake Turkana, a northern Rift Valley lake in Kenya, is a true spectacle.).
• Tsavo National ParkTsavo National Park is split into Tsavo East and Tsavo West. The Tsavo parks are vast and the landscape is wild.
• Malindi and Lamu Malindi is a small town, but the beaches that surround it make it one of Kenya's top attractions.
• Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs National Reserves Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs are 3 Reserves bordering one another in the dry landscape of North Central Kenya
Is your tourist attraction in Busia listed on this page? What is your favorite place to visit in Busia?
First time visitors are worried about where to find free information about Busia attractions.
Therefore, if you have any good place in this area, feel free to add it on this page.
I promise to add it here for free."Post Your Comment Here!"
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.