Rwanda has made many Investment treaties with the outside world . On this page we will outline all the international organizations and treaties signed between Rwanda and other states .
Rwanda is a member of a number of global and regional organizations and treaties of interest to potential investors, including the following:
• The African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI)
• The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
• The East African Community
• The Cotonou Agreement between the European Union and African, Caribbean and Pacific States (ACP)
• The International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
• The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
• The Paris Convention on Intellectual Property, the Universal Copyright Convention and the Berne Copyright Convention
• The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
• The World Trade Organization (WTO).
• Communaute Economique des Pays des Grand Lacs (CEPGL)Rwanda has also signed several bilateral investment treaties (BITs) and double taxation treaties (DTTs).