Are you looking for Kenya Busia Town Hospitals? Never visit a new place if you are not sure of the health and medical, facilities in that area. For that matter, at this page we are giving you free information about Busia Hospitals, Clinic, Drug shops, pharmacies and all other types of medical facilities in this area of Busia.
Kenya has one of the worst healthcare records in the world, but the development of local facilities and training of volunteers has brought some hope to Kenyans living in rural area.
Talk to locals in Kenya, about what worries them most in life and the answer will probably be their health and the health of their family.
Look at the statistics and it's easy to see why. Despite record investment over the past years, Kenya's healthcare performance is still ranked as one of the worst in the world.
AVAILABLE MEDICAL FACILITIES IN KENYA
• For a guide to physicians, dentists, hospitals, pharmacies and ambulance services in Kenya, go to the U.S.Embassy website.
• Adequate medical care is available in Nairobi, though facilities are limited elsewhere. Most doctors and hospitals will expect payment in cash, regardless of whether you have travel health insurance.
• Serious medical problems will require air evacuation to a country with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
MEDICAL INSURANCE :
You can’t assume your insurance will go with you when you travel to Kenya. It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. You need to ask your insurance company two questions:
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
• Do not drink tap water unless it has been boiled, filtered, or chemically disinfected.
• Do not drink unbottled beverages or drinks with ice.
• Do not eat fruits or vegetables unless they have been peeled or cooked.
• Avoid cooked foods that are no longer piping hot.
INSECT AND TICK PROTECTION
• Wear long sleeves, long pants, hats and shoes (rather than sandals).
• For rural and forested areas, boots are preferable, with pants tucked in, to prevent tick bites.
SWIMMING AND BATHING PRECAUTIONS
• Avoid swimming, wading, or rafting in bodies of fresh water, such as lakes, ponds, streams, or rivers.
KENYA HEALTH CARE GENERAL ADVICE
• Bring adequate supplies of all medications in their original containers, clearly labeled.
What’s your favorite clinic or drug shop in Busia? Do you have a pharmacy in this area?
Do you know that you can advertise your hospital at this page for free?
On this page therefore, let me call upon those who are interested to add there business on my site for free. Do you have a picture about hospital or clinic?
You are free to add it here for free. I promise to add your page at my site for free. "Post Your Comment Here!"