Are you searching for Kenya Bungoma Town Location? Do you want to travel to Bungoma City? Do you know how to get to this area from any direction in Kenya without a lot of stress? On this page therefore, we are happy to guide you to Bungoma location.
• To get to most regions, you have to start from Nairobi , which is the hub of public transport . It is often easier to go to one region and then return to Nairobi to find transportation to another area.
However depending on what part of the country you are in, there are some local hubs you can travel to get to another city in that same region.
• Remember the majority of Kenyans do not own cars. Therefore, public transportation is quite good and you can get buses to almost any part of the country.
Remote or small towns may be served by only one bus a day, but you can get there.
Keep in mind that even though these buses may seem to run on a relaxed schedule they do leave on time to the minute and they will leave you behind even if you bought a ticket in advance.
• Kenya Car rental is popular because a car can get you places you can’t get to by public transportation. It also gives you the freedom to travel when you want and to stop wherever you like. Because buses to remote areas are not very frequent, you can cover more ground in a shorter time with a car.
• The other alternative is flying . This is a great time saver if you have the extra money and don’t necessarily need a car at your final destination. Some of the internal carriers do offer packages where you can have unlimited flights for one or two weeks for one flat price.
• There are about 15 or so airstrips that these airlines fly to and traveling to a remote part of the country it is much better to fly than to drive or endure the 8 – 12 hour bus ride. Depending on where you are staying you can arrange for a private chartered flight to other more remote airstrips, check with the lodge you are going to stay at for more info.
Kenya has an extensive network of roads, mostly sealed and passable throughout the year. You may have problems on unsealed roads, particular in the game reserves , during the rains if you don't have 4 wheel drive.
Driving is on the left hand side and although not required it is convenient for you to have an International Driving Licence. You can drive on your own valid licence but you need to get it endorsed at the Road Transport Office in Nairobi.
As well as all the major international car hire firms, there are numerous local ones as well and it is worth shopping around for the best deal. Always compare the inclusive insurance. Most companies require renters to be over 23 years of age and under 70 and must have held a licence for at least 2 years.
Kenya is generally a peaceful country. However, just like in any other country visitors are advised to be on the alert for handbag snatchers and pick pockets. Exercise caution by keeping your vehicle locked, never leaving valuables when parking in towns. Cameras, electrical equipment, tickets, passports and excess cash can be left in the safe at your hotel when you are out sight seeing.
The climate of Kenya is as varied as its physical structure. Climatic conditions vary from the tropical humidity of the coast, through the dry heat of the hinterland and northern plains, to the cool air of the plateau and mountains. Despite Kenya's equatorial position,
Do stay in Bungoma City? Do you know that you can add you own page about Bungoma City for free. If you know the location of Bungoma, feel free top write us a guide to Bungoma Kenya Town.
"Post Your Comment Here!"