If you are searching for Kenya Bungoma Town Hospitals, clinics, drug shops, pharmacies and any other medical facility in Bungoma, I hope that this page will guide you. There are many types of medical facilities and I’m sure, your pocket will determine the type of medical care you will receive.
Kenya has one of the worst healthcare records in the world, but the development of local facilities and training of volunteers has brought some hope to Kenyans living in rural areas,
Talk to locals in Kenya, about what worries them most in life and the answer will probably be their health and the health of their family.
Look at the statistics and it's easy to see why. Despite record investment over the past years, Kenya's healthcare performance is still ranked as one of the worst in the world.
AVAILABLE MEDICAL FACILITIES IN KENYA
• For a guide to physicians, dentists, hospitals, pharmacies and ambulance services in Kenya, go to the U.S.Embassy website.
• Adequate medical care is available in Nairobi, though facilities are limited elsewhere. Most doctors and hospitals will expect payment in cash, regardless of whether you have travel health insurance.
• Serious medical problems will require air evacuation to a country with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
MEDICAL INSURANCE :
You can’t assume your insurance will go with you when you travel to Kenya. It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. You need to ask your insurance company two questions:
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
• Do not drink tap water unless it has been boiled, filtered, or chemically disinfected.
• Do not drink unbottled beverages or drinks with ice.
• Do not eat fruits or vegetables unless they have been peeled or cooked.
• Avoid cooked foods that are no longer piping hot.
INSECT AND TICK PROTECTION
• Wear long sleeves, long pants, hats and shoes (rather than sandals).
• For rural and forested areas, boots are preferable, with pants tucked in, to prevent tick bites.
SWIMMING AND BATHING PRECAUTIONS
• Avoid swimming, wading, or rafting in bodies of fresh water, such as lakes, ponds, streams, or rivers.
KENYA HEALTH CARE GENERAL ADVICE
• Bring adequate supplies of all medications in their original containers, clearly labeled.
What’s your favorite medical, facility in Bungoma? Do you own a hospital in Kisaasi area?
Do you want to set up a business, in this area? If you have a clinic in this area that you would like to advertise for free on this site. I will be happy to add your page on my site for free.
There are many people looking for information about clinics and pharmacies in this area but unfortunately less information is online.
Therefore if you want to add you’re a page online, I will help you for free.