Royal Mushi's Inn ia a small bed and breakfast in Mikocheni B, a quiet and very safe neighborhood on the peninsula of Dar es Salaam.
They are about 12 kilometers from the airport. Relax, it's Royal Mushis INN.
They put a smile back on your face. Pleasing people the world over.
The best surprise is no surprise. Royal Mushis INN. The World's Inn Keeper. Your Host from Coast to Coast.
This upper-budget/lower-midrange place offers decent value, with clean rooms with TV, as well as a restaurant, local ambience and a bar. It’s near the junction of Uhuru and Livingstone Sts.
- The rooms were clean & spacious. the 'zanzibar' style bed pretty nice. due to the heat you only get a sheet for cover but thats all thats needed
- AC worked well
- Hotel staff were friendly. one came to show me
how to operate the shower, its modified & not easy to use. While the cook
also made my breakfast as per my request.
- There's a club next door but i never hear any noise/loud music. so it was quiet & restful
- TV wasnt working but i didnt mind
- There was a power cut on my last day there
meaning you simply cant stay in the room. no AC, no water as this is usually
pumped with electricity
Bottom line it was an ok place for the value i spent .