Are you among those people in need of Kenya Kakamega Property, land and plots for sale?
People are searching for plots for sale in Kakamega but unfortunately, there is less information to direct them to the correct land and plot dealers.
On this page therefore, I take this chance to show you the best place to find land dealers in Kakamega City.
The construction industry in Kenya is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
Many area in Kenya avail affordable Houses and luxury homes for sale or for rent, commercial property and legitimate prime land, plots for sale or available for lease.
How to Buy Land, House or Commercial Property
• Foreigners can buy ‘commercial class’ land in Kenya. This type of land is for income or revenue-making purposes. Foreigners are allowed to acquire this and build on it.
• ‘Agricultural land’ or farm lands cannot be acquired by foreign individuals. ‘Agricultural land’ is usually owned by indigenous people. If purchase is made through a company – the majority of which must be Kenyan-owned – then it is allowed. The land will be bought under the company’s name.
• There are freehold and leasehold types of land. Mostly, land in Kenya is government-owned. This can be leased for 50 to 99 years.
• The first step to purchasing property in Kenya is to hire a real estate lawyer. A title search on the property is very important as many areas are not registered.
Once property has been chosen and a price is agreed upon, the lawyer prepares a sale agreement as a conditional preliminary contract, signed by both parties.
• It is possible to purchase land in Kenya without being in the country. One can assign a lawyer to go through the whole process on the buyer’s behalf through a power of attorney.
Are you a dealer of land and plots in Kakamega area?
Do you know of any place for sale in this area?
I will be happy to add your page for free.
Do you have any picture of Kakamega area?
Don’t forget to add it here, I .promise to add it here on my site for free.