If you are looking for Kenya Kakamega Industries and Factories, you have come to the correct place.
Many visitors and Kenyans are not aware that Kakamega people are busy making a step in as far as manufacturing is concerned.
On this page therefore, I‘m happy to inform you that I will walk you hand in hand to the best factories in Kakamega.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.