This is our list of Kenya Garissa Town industries and factories. Many Kenyans are busy starting small scale industries and for that matter we look forward as our obligation to show you all the factories and industries in Garissa City.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
Is your factory listed on this page? There many factories in Kenya that are not registered online and for that reason, we call upon factory owners to take this opportunity and advertise their premise on this page for free. What you need to do is write about your factory in details and paste the page in the following box. I promise to add your page at this site as soon as possible."Post Your Comment Here!"