Are you interested in Kenya Dadaab Town Property, Land and plots for Sale? There are plots and houses for sale in Dadaab. The only missing link is about where to find the most reliable land and property dealer in Dadaab. On this page therefore, I’m happy to inform you that if you want a plot or house for sale, this page will guide you.
The construction industry in Kenya is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.Many area in Kenya avail affordable Houses and luxuryhomes for sale or for rent, commercial property and legitimate prime land, plots for sale or available for lease.
How to Buy Land, House or Commercial Property
• Foreigners can buy ‘commercial class’ land in Kenya. This type of land is for income or revenue-making purposes. Foreigners are allowed to acquire this and build on it.
• ‘Agricultural land’ or farm lands cannot be acquired by foreign individuals. ‘Agricultural land’ is usually owned by indigenous people.
If purchase is made through a company – the majority of which must be Kenyan-owned – then it is allowed.
The land will be bought under the company’s name.
• There are freehold and leasehold types of land. Mostly, land in Kenya is government-owned. This can be leased for 50 to 99 years.
• The first step to purchasing property in Kenya is to hire a real estate lawyer. A title search on the property is very important as many areas are not registered.
Once property has been chosen and a price is agreed upon, the lawyer prepares a sale agreement as a conditional preliminary contract, signed by both parties.
• It is possible to purchase land in Kenya without being in the country. One can assign a lawyer to go through the whole process on the buyer’s behalf through a power of attorney.
Are you a property dealer in Dadaab City? Many people are looking for a reliable land and property dealer in this area and if you are sure of your self, feel free to include your credentials on this page. Write about your company and paste the information in the following box. You can as well add all picture and photos of your company. "Post Your Comment Here!"
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.