If you are looking for information about Kenya Dadaab Town industries, this page should be your destination. There are many industries in Dadaab but unfortunately less information is compiled online. On this page therefore, I have decided to add all the information about factories in Dadaab.
Dadaab features a UNHCR base that serves refugee camps around the town: Hagadera, Ifo and Dagahaley. The international humanitarian organization CARE is UNHCR's lead implementing partner responsible for managing the camp. Much of the town's economy is based on services for refugees.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
Is your favorite factory in Dadaab area listed on this page? If you own a factory in this area, let me take this opportunity to inform you that I can add your industry online for free. Many people are searching for information and for that matter; you are missing free clients if you are not listed online. Just write about your factory and paste the information in the following box. "Post Your Comment Here!"