If you are at this page, you must be searching for Kenya Butere Town Industries and factories. Many people in Kenya and visitors don’t know that Kenya has an industry park in Butere area. On this page therefore, I’m happy to guide you to all industries and factories in Butere City.
Butere's: Economic Mainstay is subsistence maize production though the division is an important supplier of raw sugar cane to Mumias sugar company.
Residents of this division are also small scale cattle and bee keepers as well as fish keepers.
The people of Butere have traditionally been small scale farmers planting soghum, millet and vegetables which they traded with their neighbours from south Nyanza with fish from Lake Victoria.
The introduction of maize saw a change of stable food from ugali made from soghum to maize meal.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
Is your industry listed on this page? What’s your favourite factory in Butere? Do you know that we can add your industry in Butere without you paying any money? On this page therefore, I’m happy to inform you that I’m ready to add your webpage on my site for free. What you have to do is to write and send me you detailed information and I will set it up as soon as possible. If you have photos and pictures of your factory. "Post Your Comment Here!"