Are you looking for Kenya Hola Town Property and Land for Sale? If you have ever lived in a rented house, you know how landlords charge us especially when time to pay rent elapses. Are you searching for land for sale? Welcome to the page about Hola Land for sale. There are many places for sale but unfortunately, no information to guide online buyers. Therefore the main intention of writing on this page is to guide you about all cheap in Hola city.
The construction industry in Kenya is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
Many area in Kenya avail affordable Houses and luxury homes for sale or for rent, commercial property and legitimate prime land, plots for sale or available for lease.
How to Buy Land, House or Commercial Property
• Foreigners can buy ‘commercial class’ land in Kenya. This type of land is for income or revenue-making purposes. Foreigners are allowed to acquire this and build on it.
• ‘Agricultural land’ or farm lands cannot be acquired by foreign individuals. ‘Agricultural land’ is usually owned by indigenous people. If purchase is made through a company – the majority of which must be Kenyan-owned – then it is allowed. The land will be bought under the company’s name.
• There are freehold and leasehold types of land. Mostly, land in Kenya is government-owned. This can be leased for 50 to 99 years.
• The first step to purchasing property in Kenya is to hire a real estate lawyer. A title search on the property is very important as many areas are not registered.
Once property has been chosen and a price is agreed upon, the lawyer prepares a sale agreement as a conditional preliminary contract, signed by both parties.
• It is possible to purchase land in Kenya without being in the country. One can assign a lawyer to go through the whole process on the buyer’s behalf through a power of attorney.
Do you have a plot for sale in Hola city? I can help you to advertise your land and estate business in Hola City. Just write about your business in Hola. And I promise to add it on this page. "Post Your Comment Here!"
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.