Thika Institute of Business Studies Kenya
Why should you study at Thika Institute of Business Studies Kenya? To meet the costs of this challenging world, one should always Endeavour to attain quality education.
Do you want quality education that matches the current market and competition in Kenya? Then come and get the best education at Thika Institute of Business Studies in Kenya.
This page is about the background history of this college in Kenya, Courses and programs offered at Thika Institute of Business Studies, Hostel and Accommodation facilities at Thika Institute of Business Studies,
Admission forms and requirements to study at this college in Kenya, Fee structure and payment option and all you need to know about Thika Institute of Business Studies in Kenya before you waste your precious time travelling there.
Other Best Colleges and Institutions in Kenya
Mountain Top Hotel and Travel Institute Kenya
Tropical Institute of Community health and development
Mombasa Technical Training Institute
Ridgeway’s academy of Art
Suwon Christian College
French Institute for Research in Africa
St Theresa Commercial College
Modern Management Institute
Kenya Water Institute
Kenya Technical Teachers College
Kenya School of Professional studies
Kenya Utali College
Kenya School of Credit Management
Kenya Medical Training College
Kenya Institute of Surveying and mapping
Kenya Institute of social work and community development
Courses offered at Thika Institute of Business Studies
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media Communications(Journalism)
- Certificate in Journalism & Mass Communication(Journalism & Mass Communication)
- Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Electrical and Electronics )
- Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management(Hotel & Catering Management)
- Diploma in Community Development and Social Work(Community Development and Social Work)
- Diploma in Business Administration and Management( )
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management(Purchasing & Supply Management)
- Diploma in Tours & Travel Operations(Tours & Travel Operations)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering and Maintenance(Computer Engineering)
- Diploma in Sales Management and Marketing(Sales Management)
- Diploma in Human Resource Development(Human Resource Development)
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning(Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- Diploma in Front Office Operation & Administration(Front Office)
- Diploma in Public Relations & Advertising(Public Relations)
- Diploma in Environmental Management & Wildlife(Environmental Management)
- Diploma in Computer Application Packages(Computer Application Packages)
- Diploma in NGO Management(NGO Management)
- Diploma in Tour Guiding and Administration(Tour Guiding)
Thika Institute of Business Studies (TIBS) is a private institution located in Thika. The institution aims at supplementing the Government's efforts in enhancing the development of post-secondary education.
We have selected unique Business,management and Technical Courses for our students in Certificate,Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels.
We believe Education is the key to a bright future and thus giving students who miss places in our few public universities a chance to achieve their dreams is our goa
Facilities at TIBS
TIBS has the most modern and well equipped computer lab with enough machines to help the learners achieve the best services that they yearn for.
Our Library is of Standard with as many resourceful materials that any serious student would need.
The College provides transport means for the students from the hostels to the Campus early in the morning and evening after lecturers which helps facilitate easy movement.
- Free Computer, Marketing, French and German training to all students taking any other college course.
- A team of well qualified and experienced tutors.
- Weekly practical’s for Hotel, Electrical, Refrigeration and Journalism classes.
- Industrial attachments assistance after completion of training.
- A spacious Computer Lab.
- Sport facilities include football, Volleyball, Netball and Indoor Games.
- Equipped studio for Mass Communication & Journalism.
- Continuous assessments test prior to external examinations.
- Excellent results in external exam
- Distance Learning
- Full-Time Classes
- Part-Time Classes
- Weekend Classes (Saturday 8.30 - 1.00pm)
Thika Institute of Business Studies Contacts
Physical Location: New Jogoo House, 4th Floor, Next to EABS
Bank, – Thika
Postal Address: 321 – 01000