Why should you study at Shang Tao Media Arts College Kenya? To meet the costs of this challenging world, one should always Endeavour to attain quality education.Do you want quality education that matches the current market and competition in Kenya? Then come and get the best education at Shang Tao Media Arts College in Kenya.
This page is about the background history of this college in Kenya, Courses and programs offered at Shang Tao Media Arts College, Hostel and Accommodation facilities at Shang Tao Media Arts College,
Admission forms and requirements to study at this college in Kenya, Fee structure and payment option and all you need to know about Shang Tao Media Arts College in Kenya before you waste your precious time travelling there.
1. 3D Animation
2. Movie, Video and Music Production
3. Professional Camera and Lighting
4. Journalism and Mass Communication
5. 3D Modeling and Animation
6. TV and Radio Production
7. 3D Visualization
8. Complex Character Design
9. Digital Audio Mastering
10. Advanced Vidoe Compositing
11. News Anchoring
14. Computer Graphics
15. Blue/Green Screen Technics
Shang Tao Media Arts College is dedicated to providing relevant, current, and effective training that will ensure a realistic opportunity for employment.
Shang Tao Media Arts College specializes in the latest software, techniques, and technologies in order to cater to the needs of the film, television and video game industries.
Our number one priority is to open the door for our students to attain that first job.
Through a state of the art facilities, qualified instructors, curriculum latest programs, students will be given every advantage available in order to make a smooth transition from student, to trained working professional.
The classes are taught both in the morning and afternoon time slots as well as various evening courses to accommodate our students with full time jobs. The program is designed to serve the needs of our wide range of students.
WHAT MAKES SHANG TAO UNIQUE:
• Shang Tao is fully registered and certified by the Ministry of Education Science and Technology.
• Over 200 personal workstations (computers) that allow for more practice and hands on experience for the students.
• Focused learning in a professional environment. With emphasis in practical and portfolio development).
• The curriculum followed is developed and approved by current Media and animation professional in the industry.
• A strong foundation in classical principles (Those originally developed by the walt Disney Studios) applied to modern technology &Art.
• The state of the art equipment and software. We train with 52” PLASMAs and LCDs in all class demonstration
• Cost- Very cost friendly of quality and professional training in Multimedia.
• To spark off 3D &2D Digital Animation and visual effects industry locally (its about Kenyans has their own cartoon programs)
for TV virtual sets and video shooting.
• To harness and channel the local sculpturing and modeling skills into movie/ film production industry of international
standards through Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) & Computer Animation.
• To share the Kenyan/ African creativity with the rest of the world.
• To improve the standards of graphics in the African continent and beyond.
Make quality Digital Animation training affordable to all, provided one has the interest and creativity.
We strive to develop highly skilled and motivated individual, multimedia practitioners to meet the needs of the dynamic and advancing modern digital environment.
To provide education centered on superior training in this current globally competitive field, where excellence is key.
Shang Tao Media Arts College is fully approved by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology as a training institution.
The college has set standards to provide the highest level of academic competency both locally and internationally. We are affiliated with the following examining bodies ICM [UK], CITY & GUILDS [UK].
Shang Tao Media Arts College Contacts
Physical Location: Hazina Tower, 15th Floor, Utalii/Monrovia
Postal Address: 1460 – 00515