We have stayed at Parkview Inn Mosh Taown Tanzania at february 2012 on our way from Safari to Zanzibar. I believe, this was the best choice possible at Moshi for the price we paid!
- booking was easy, Hussein, the hotel manager was very helpful and quick. We did not need to purchase anything in advance. His english was perfect. Pure satisfaction.
- The best part was, that Hussein himself was awaiting our arrival, so we had nice chat. He is very nice and careful guy that helped us with everything we needed. I always appreciate a lot if management of the hotel will show their interest of us.
- Hotel is centrally located, well guarded and safe place
- Rooms were clean, very spacious, air-conditioned, with comfortable and huge beds. During the night, the room was really quiet. Maybe the bathroom could be maintained and equipped bit better, but it was OK for me.
- Hotel has nice pool
- Restaurant is situated at the separated building. They cook simple, but very cheap meals. For a breakfast, that was for free (as I remember it correctly), you will get some variety of eggs, sausages etc... It was nothing special, but OK.
- nothign special, maybe they could clean up the pool more frequently, and the pool toilettes too...
All in all no complains. This is really safe and comfortable place to stay. If you will reach this place, please, at the recepton, say hello to the Jennifer from the guys from Slovakia. They were really nice