Here are the details about Mwenge University College of Education Tanzania, Course and programmes offered at Mwenge University College of Education, Hostels and Accommodation facilities at Mwenge University College of Education, Admission and Requirements to study at Mwenge University College of Education and all you need to know about this college in mainland Tanzania Science and Technology are an important ingredient in any training institution especially an institution of higher learning.
It is for this reason that Mwenge University College of Education has kept pace with the rest of the world in introducing a website.
Our website will keep you informed about our programmes, application procedures, fees structure and the varied activities that make Mwenge a special institution for training secondary school teachers.
The hallmarks of Mwenge University College of Education include provision of a model of professional excellence, being a center for training teachers and students to become clear thinkers while providing a holistic approach to learning and teaching.
This is made possible through promotion of flexible teacher training programmes focused on appropriate methodologies.
Therefore Mwenge University College invites you prospective student, prospective donor or interested friend of good will, to join us as we strive to build a nation that is imbued with integrity and moral values that are based on solid training offered at Mwenge.
Course Entry Requirements
Undergraduate Degree Course
General University College Minimum Requirements
1. Direct Entry
Applicants under this scheme must fulfil the following conditions:
• Must hold at least three O - level credit passes in approved subjects, one of which must be English language.
• Must have at least two good (D and above) principal passes in appropriate subjects at A-level and must have grade points total of not less than 4.5 for ARTS and 3.0 for Science where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, S=0.5 and F=0.
2. Selection under equivalent qualification
Applicants must meet the following conditions before they can be selected:
• Must hold at least three O-level credit passes in relevant subjects, one of which must be English language.
• Must hold a Diploma in Education, with at least Grade A or Grade B in the subjects they wish to study at degree level.
• Must pass the college entrance examination.
Note: Processing of admission of equivalent entrants (Those with diploma certificates of 2002 and before) will be done by Mwenge University College of Education.
Hence download the application form, fill it and return it to Mwenge University.
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.