Searching for Kenya Meru Town Industries? Do you know that Meru craftsmen have the best factories and small scale industries in Meru City? If you are looking for information about Meru industries and factories, let me assure you that I will guide you hand by hand to all types of factories in this area.
Activities in Meru Town and Kenya in General
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
What is your favorite factory in Meru? Are you manager of a factory in this area? At this site, I can advertise your business in Meru for free. What you need to do is to write a page about your comments on industries in this area and paste it inside the following box.