Do you know where to find the best industries and factories in Malindi area? On this page therefore, I’m happy to bring you the list of all Malindi town industries and factories.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
Is your industry listed on this site? Do you know where to advertise you factory for free. The main aim of creating this site was to help Kenyan industries and visitors searching for factories in Kenya. Therefore, if you have any comment about factories and industries in this area. Feel free to say your word.