Are you searching Kisii Town Industries?
Do you have any nice industry or factory in Kisii town?
Do know that there are factories in any part of Geita City?
On this page therefore, I’m happy to introduce you about all the best of Kisii town industries and factories for free.
The economy of Kisii town today is derived from commerce and agriculture.
Kisii town is doted with tall commercial buildings and is ever bustling with activities.
Smaller components are in food processing, health care, education.
Although it has are few industrial activities, it has potential for larger agro-based industries due to its location in a rich agricultural area.
Soapstone quarrying also takes place near the town around Tabaka, south west of the town and a few miles off the Kisii-Isebania Road.
Coca-Cola has a bottling and distribution plant in Kisii municipality.
Also, the town hosts large supermarket chain stores e.g. Uchumi, Nakumatt and Tusky's.
Besides, the town currently hosts 17 commercial banking and financial institutions' branches.
These include the long existing Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Barclay's Bank, National Bank and Co-operative Bank.
Newer entrants in the banking sector such as Equity Bank, Eco-Bank, Diamond Trust Bank, K-Rep Bank and others have also launched new branches in the town taking advantage of the large population and the positioning of Kisii as an increasing commercial hub town.
Moreover, like many of Kenya's major urban centers, there is an influx of numerous other business ventures such as the hospitality sector with hotels, bars, restaurants, sports pubs, among other commercial activities.
• The main goods produced for sale are agricultural products such as corn, sweet potatoes, bananas, and citrus fruit.
• These are sold in small local markets, as well as in larger markets in the cities, alongside other commercial goods and handicrafts.
• Remember in Kenya bargaining is an expected, and at times lengthy, process in financial interactions.
• The main industries are the small-scale production of consumer goods, such as plastic, furniture, and textiles; food processing; oil refining; and cement.
• Tourism is also important to Kenya's economy; due mainly to game reserves and resorts along the coast, but the industry has been hurt by recent political instability.
• The primary goods found in this area are machinery and transportation equipment, petroleum products, iron, and steel.
Is your industry in Kisii city listed at this page?
Do you have a free space to advertise your business for free?
Do you know that you are missing a lot of clients because you are missing on line?
On this page therefore, let me take this opportunity to inform you that I can advertise your page on my site for free.
What you have to do is add a page of your business or a factory and I promise to add your page online for free.
You can as well add all the pictures and photos of your business for free.