If you are searching for Kilifi Town Schools and colleges, you’ve come to the best place.
Kilifi is known in Kenya as hub of Migikenda people education in Kenya and for that matter, we are going to show you all the best school and colleges in Kilifi district in Kenya. The construction industry in Kenya is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
Many area in Kenya avail affordable Houses and luxury homes for sale or for rent, commercial property and legitimate prime land, plots for sale or available for lease.
How to Buy Land, House or Commercial Property
• Foreigners can buy ‘commercial class’ land in Kenya. This type of land is for income or revenue-making purposes. Foreigners are allowed to acquire this and build on it.
• ‘Agricultural land’ or farm lands cannot be acquired by foreign individuals. ‘Agricultural land’ is usually owned by indigenous people.
If purchase is made through a company – the majority of which must be Kenyan-owned – then it is allowed. The land will be bought under the company’s name.
• There are freehold and leasehold types of land. Mostly, land in Kenya is government-owned. This can be leased for 50 to 99 years.
• The first step to purchasing property in Kenya is to hire a real estate lawyer. A title search on the property is very important as many areas are not registered.
Once property has been chosen and a price is agreed upon, the lawyer prepares a sale agreement as a conditional preliminary contract, signed by both parties.
• It is possible to purchase land in Kenya without being in the country. One can assign a lawyer to go through the whole process on the buyer’s behalf through a power of attorney.
What’s your favorite school in Kilifi?
If you studied in Kilifi and have a good comment about schools in this area, I would like to add it on this page.
What you need to do, is write a page and paste it in the following box.
I promise to add your web page at this site as soon as possible.