Do you like Kenyan Tamarind Chutney Recipe? Do you know how to make Tamarind Chutney snacks? here is a page to learn more about them free of charge.
Kenyan Tamarind Chutney Recipe Ingredients
•250 gms tamarind
•2 cups Sugar
•salt according to taste
•1/2 tsp chili powder
Directions to make Kenyan Tamarind Chutney Recipe
• Soak the tamarind in lukewarm water so that it softens.
• Rub well to remove the seeds.
• Strain out all the juice into a container.
• Put on low heat and bring to boil.
• Add Sugar, salt and chili powder and keep stirring and cooking on low heat till it starts to become thick.
• A small piece of ginger can be added and later removed for extra flavor.
• When desired consistency achieved remove from heat and allow to cool before storing (in a jar with a lid)
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.