From the amicable staff, good food, and the amazing location/view. Kenya Bay Beach Hotel was the best choice that I could of made.
It was such a great pleasure being in The Kenya Bay Beach Resort and I am going to bring my family soon.
I liked this experience because of great beach, great property specially the pool area and the amenities in the room. I liked the following at the resort:-
1. Extremely courteous staff who offered me world class service
2. A great reception area and smiling staff, I think the person at the reception was extremely pleasing and genuine in courtesy. Thank God I didn’t get fake smiles anywhere on the campus.
3. A great pool area including, wonderful lighting, presence of security and the furniture in the open area. Coconut trees are so great.
4. Food quality was amazing, very hygienic, very nutritious, very tasty and a wide spread. Having 24 hours tea is a such a great idea. Such a large dining room having wonderful view was so refreshing.
5. Room was so amazing, thanks for giving me the one with a great view. Two side opening room is also good idea.
Amenities in the room were world class too, great AC, Sony TV, Fridge, great intercom, sufficient hangers, safe locker, Sockets, linen, curtains, pillows, size, shape and position of the bed, a great bathroom having wonderful lighting and ceramics and clean and sufficient number of towels – all adds up to a memorable experience.
6. Check out was also smooth and handled very well by the same receptionist and Manoj and they made me feel absolutely at home. I was never at stress at any given time during my two days of stay.
The same opinion was shared by the Government officer who was travelling with me.