If you are flying to Kenya, you will need to know more about JKIA Visa Information. Therefore, this site is giving all the details you want to know about visa to Kenya.
Visas are required for most nationals and cost US$50. A visa can be obtained on entry, however we recommended one be obtained before arrival to avoid airport lengthy queues. Visa Application Forms are available online.
A visa is required by all visitors travelling to Kenya with the exception of those holding a re-entry pass to Kenya and citizens of Ethiopia, San Marino, Turkey and Uruguay.
Note that the reciprocal visa abolition agreements with Germany, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Spain, and Republic of Ireland no longer apply and nationals of these countries now require a Visa.
1. Valid passport with sufficient number of unused pages for endorsements abroad. Passport must be signed and valid for at least six months.
2. Visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
3. Two recent passport size photographs attached to theapplication form.
4. Valid round trip ticket or a letter from your travel agent certifying that the applicant holds prepaid arrangements.
5. A self-addressed stamped envelope for express mail, courier, registered mail, etc., if the visa is urgently required. Metered stamps are not acceptable.
6. Home and work telephone numbers.Please fill out the form correctly and enclose the photographs and payment to avoid delay and disappointment.
Standard Visa fees payable by cash to the Embassy of Kenya.
Visa fees charges:
Multiple entry: 50 $
Single entry: 25$, OR 20 POUNDS OR 30 Swiss Franc OR 20 EURO
Transit Visa: 10$, OR 10 POUNDS OR 10 Swiss Franc OR 10 EURO1. Please note that all children below 16 yrs are not charged visa fees
2. The reduced visa fees were effected on 1st march 2009, as directive from ministry of tourism on attracting more tourists in to the country.
3. Passengers can pay in US dollar, British pounds, Euro or Swiss franc.
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.