Are you searching for Kenya Homa Bay Town Property and real estates? If you are looking for land for sale in Homa Bay, this page should be your destination, I have taken my time to investigate on land and plots for sale and I’m sure the information here will guide you if you want to own a piece of land in this area of Homa Bay. The construction industry in Kenya is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
Many area in Kenya avail affordable Houses and luxury homes for sale or for rent, commercial property and legitimate prime land, plots for sale or available for lease.
How to Buy Land, House or Commercial Property
• Foreigners can buy ‘commercial class’ land in Kenya. This type of land is for income or revenue-making purposes. Foreigners are allowed to acquire this and build on it.
• ‘Agricultural land’ or farm lands cannot be acquired by foreign individuals. ‘Agricultural land’ is usually owned by indigenous people. If purchase is made through a company – the majority of which must be Kenyan-owned – then it is allowed. The land will be bought under the company’s name.
• There are freehold and leasehold types of land. Mostly, land in Kenya is government-owned. This can be leased for 50 to 99 years.
• The first step to purchasing property in Kenya is to hire a real estate lawyer. A title search on the property is very important as many areas are not registered.
Once property has been chosen and a price is agreed upon, the lawyer prepares a sale agreement as a conditional preliminary contract, signed by both parties.
• It is possible to purchase land in Kenya without being in the country. One can assign a lawyer to go through the whole process on the buyer’s behalf through a power of attorney.
Do you have a land for sale in Homa Bay. ? Are you a land broker in Homa Bay area ?
Do you own an estate company in Homa Bay City?
If you want to advertise your land and plot business venture at this site, I will be happy to include your page at my site for free.
Sep 21, 14 03:38 PM
Sep 03, 14 12:32 AM
Sep 03, 14 12:24 AM
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.