Why should you study at Dima College Kenya? To meet the costs of this challenging world, one should always Endeavour to attain quality education.
Do you want quality education that matches the current market and competition in Kenya?
Then come and get the best education at Dima College in Kenya. This page is about the background history of this college in Kenya, Courses and programs offered at Dima College,
Hostel and Accommodation facilities at Academy of Graphic Technologies, Admission forms and requirements to study at this college in Kenya,
Fee structure and payment option and all you need to know about Dima College in Kenya before you waste your precious time travelling there.
Other Courses Offered at Dima College
Business Management/Administration (BTEP/ABE/KNEC) - ksh. 3000/= per month
2. Sales and Marketing
3. Human Resource Management
4. Purchasing and Supplies (BTEP) - ksh. 3000 per month
5. Clearing and forwarding (KNEC/ICM) - ksh. 3000 per month
6. Hotel Management/Bread and Cake Baking
7. Diploma in Front Office/Receptionist
8. Travel Operations/Tour Guiding
9. Accounts (ATC/CPA/CPS) - ksh. 3000 per month
10. IMIS Diploma I and II
11. Full Secretarial - ksh. 2,700 per month
12. Diploma in Information Technology
13. Languages - French, English (ksh. 2000 per month)
14. Computer packages - ksh. 600/= each
KCB Tom Mboya Street Branch
2nd Floor (Opposite Ukwala Supermarket)
Next to Stanbank House, Maragua Lane via Moi Avenue
P.O. BOX 48379-00100, Nairobi